Pine Island Academics, Arts, and Athletics Foundation
Any requests for funding must meet the purpose of the PI-AAA- Foundation of Minnesota to be considered.
Purpose: The Pine Island Academics, Arts, and Athletics Foundation was created in 2009 to support the educational programs for both the students and personnel of the Pine Island Independent School District, #255. The Foundation provides funds for education programs and activities recognized by the District which either have not been funded or have been under-funded by the normal operating budget. The focus will be to provide financial support to enrich and enhance educational experiences and creative and innovative projects which benefit academics, arts, and athletic programs. Funds shall be used to promote high student achievement, provide a welcome and safe environment, and support effective and efficient operations.
• Requests must be submitted at least one week prior to regularly scheduled meetings of the Board. Board meetings are every third Sunday.
• Requests must be made using the Project Request Form.
• Students or staff making a request should be prepared to present their proposal in person to the Board.
• Requests are accepted from students and/or staff of the Pine Island School District. Requests from community organizations in the Pine Island area will be considered.
• Requests for projects that do not show a direct benefit to students or staff of the District or do not meet the purposes noted above will not be considered.
• Successful applicants will be required to provide a report to the Board after the project is completed.
Submit completed applications to:
High School Principal
PIAAA Foundation President